Friday, December 19, 2014

Portuguese Infantry

Hello everyone!

I finished up that stand of Portuguese infantry that's been sitting on my painting desk for over a year now (remember to click on the pictures for bigger versions).





These are all Minifigs British in belgic shako, but they're painted up in the old uniforms of the Portuguese Army wearing the barretina shako.

Coming soon: Well, I started looking at all of my painted figures and I've decided that I have almost enough to have a game. For the scenario I have in mind, I need to have a regiment of Spanish Infantry, so I pushed back the 1/88th Foot and brought the Regimento del Rey up to the front of the queue to be painted.

Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for looking!

-Chuck

1 comment: