Sunday, September 21, 2014

Roll Out the Big Guns!

Hello everyone!

It's been a few days since I've finished these, but tonight I finally got around to photographing the last Spanish Real Cuerpo de Artilleria gun and crew, along with a few group shots of the entire battery, now complete!

(Remember to click on the pictures for bigger versions.)





The captain oversees his guns.

The full battery in action.

The figures are the same 15mm AWI figures used in the other stands, as is the gun. The uniforms are the same official Real Cuerpo de Artilleria uniform described in previous posts.

That's all for today. I have a few other things I'm working on, including the 3e Hussars and a French supply wagon. I also have half a mind to finish up the French 19e that I have only half done... we'll see.

Questions comments and criticisms are always welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for looking!

-Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment