Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mars, des soldats de la 8e Ligne!

I hope that makes sense... I learned Spanish in school, and my French is for all practical purposes non-existant. It should translate to something like "March, soldiers of the 8th Line!" That's because I finished the last stand of grenadiers and the 8e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is complete!

(Click for bigger pictures)

The grenadier company in all of its glory.



The entire battalion together in line.


The battalion in attack column


The battalion in square.


It's good to finally have these done. I doubt I will get any more painting done in the next two days, so it will be well into June before I will be able to paint --and post-- again. Hopefully I can get another bunch done in that time.

Thanks for looking!

-Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment